TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 2019
10:30AM – 2:30PM
Sign-in opens at 10:00AM
MSU FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
4825 Mt. Hope Road
East Lansing, MI 48823
Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports with Sandee Koski from Michigan Alliance for Families
Does your child have challenging behaviors at school? Come learn about services provided through the IEP to teach and support positive behaviors at school.
● What is a Functional Behavior Analysis (FBA) and how to request one
● How a FBA leads to the development of a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
● Making sure the BIP uses Positive Behavioral Intervents & Supports (PBIS)
● What to do if the BIP isn’t working
Can You Hear Me Now? with Cheryl Levine from Special Education Mediation Services
Communication and collaboration are essential when planning for students with disabilities.
● Talk so others want to hear your message
● Practice asking effective questions
● Mediation as a conflict resolution tool
RSVP with Khalilah Obimba by February 26, 2019
(734) 994-8100 ext 1553 or email@example.com
Or online at www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/rsvp
If it is after the deadline and you haven’t registered, please call or email to check the status of the event.
If you require accommodations or materials in an alternative format, please let us know one week before the workshop.