One of the ways we provide reliable health information to families of children with special health care needs and the providers who support them is through our web-based resource repository. MI F2F staff, Family Leadership Network Members, Advisory Board Members, and community partners contribute to our repository of hundreds of local, Michigan, and national resources.
Here are some search tips to find the best resources for your family from our repository.
- Search in Spanish. If you want access to all of our Spanish resources, select the Español button to see a list of available Spanish resources.
- Search by Keywords. A great first step is to use keywords in our search box that appears on every page of this website.
- Search by Category. Click on the “Search by Category” to browse resources that are already grouped. You can check multiple categories and sub-categories.
- Search by County. All of our resources are organized by Michigan county. If you are looking for resources near you, click on your county and surrounding counties. State-wide resources are listed under ‘All Counties’.
- Filtering Results. Too many search results? Try filtering the list using Categories and/or Counties.
Contributing to the Repository
Do you know of a resource to share with other families of children with special health care needs or the professionals who serve them? Tell us about it and MI F2F Staff will review it for inclusion.