Join us to learn how mental health challenges and trauma can affect children and youth in the school setting and examine strategies and supports that can help them to be more successful.
This training includes:
• Overview of common mental health disorders in children and youth
• Implications of exposure to trauma
• Discuss why this matters in schools and most importantly what we can do about it!
• Connect with resources for children’s mental health and trauma
Who should attend? Families with a child with disabilities or learning challenges, school staff, other community members
RSVP with Sally Beauchamp by August 12, 2019
(906) 779-5695 or firstname.lastname@example.org Register online www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/rsvp
Please note: To be good stewards of our funding resources, we need a minimum number of participants registered by the registration deadline for the presentation to be held. If it is after the deadline and you haven’t registered, please call or email to check the status of the event. If you require accommodations or materials in an alternative format, please let us know one week before the workshop