IEP and Behavior
With Sandee Koski
In partnership with Macomb ISD
Wednesday, January 23, 2019
Sign-in opens at 6PM
Macomb Intermediate School District
Room 201 A/B
44001 Garfield Road, Clinton Township
Do you have a child with an IEP? This year we are offering a series of workshops to help you improve your child’s IEP and school experience. Each session includes time to ask questions and network with other parents.
DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE CHALLENGING BEHAVIORS AT SCHOOL? COME LEARN ABOUT SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE IEP TO TEACH AND SUPPORT POSITIVE BEHAVIORS AT SCHOOL. BRING YOUR CHILD’S IEP TO THIS MEETING!
* What is a Functional Behavior Analysis (FBA) and how to request one
* How a FBA leads to the development of a Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
* Making sure the BIP utilizes Positive Behavioral Interventions & Supports (PBIS)
* What to do if the BIP isn’t working
RSVP with Donesa Crivella
(586) 469-1600 ext 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or online at www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/rsvp
If it is after the deadline and you haven’t registered, please call or email to check the status of the event.
If you require accommodations or materials in an alternative format, please let us know one week before the workshop.