with Dohn Hoyle, The Arc Michigan
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 2019
12:00PM – 3:00PM
Sign-in opens at 11:30AM Light lunch will be served.
WESTSIDE ADULT EDUCATION CENTER
16164 Asbury Park; Detroit 48235
This workshop is for families whose child has a developmental disability, as well as service providers working with students and their families. This workshop covers: guardianship from a historical perspective, strangers as guardians and alternatives.
* What are alternatives to guardianship?
* What is power of attorney?
* How can medical and financial decisions be handled?
* How can we best support students as they transition to adulthood?
RSVP with Debbie Townley by March 20, 2019
(313) 405-2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or online at www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/rsvp
If it is after the deadline and you haven’t registered, please call or email to check the status of the event.
If you require accommodations or materials in an alternative format, please let us know one week before the workshop.
PDF of Event: https://www.michiganallianceforfamilies.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Rethinking-2019-03-27-Detroit.pdf